The Guide List module allows you to include Guides into the Resource Center. You can include multiple guides in the Guide List so users can find the guidance they need in a centralized location.
Adding The Guide List Module
- Click "+Add Modules"
- Select Module (Guide List)
- Click "+Add Module" in the bottom right corner
There are two "+ Add Modules" buttons available to add the Guide List module. The first is located on the Home (1) tile and the second one (2) is found beneath the Preview button. The Module Type (3) is listed underneath each module.
Adding Content to the Guide List
- Click “Edit” (1) in the top right hand side of the Content section.
- Click the box to the left of the Guide(s) you'd like to add to the Module. Each time you add a Guide to the Guide List it will appear in the Content section.
Guide List Dashboard
Guides you've added to the Guide List appear in a dashboard view as shown below.
- Name - Internal-facing name of the Guide.
- Display Name - Public-facing name of the guide. For example, the Guide may be called “Opps” in your Guides section, but here you may want to call it “How To Name Your Opp” for users.
- Status - Whether or not the guide is publicly available. Statuses include Draft, Public, or Disabled.
- Segment - Which segment of your users can see this guide in their Resource Center as well as in the application itself.
- Existing Guide Activation - How the guide is activated. The option can only be Automatically at this point.
- Page Location - Page(s) the guide displays on. This can either be Sitewide, or on a specific page.
Edit Module Header
- Hover over the sub-header's name.
- Click to begin editing.
- Press enter to save your changes.
Click the trash can icon located above the Segment tile.
Change Guide Display Name
Click "Edit" then hover over the Display Name. Click to begin editing it.