The Pages Tab gives you insight into where users are spending their time inside their applications. The Page list view also provides a list of all the inherited pages from the partner and custom pages the user has added.
Understanding the Landing Page
1. Segment Filter: Filter the data that is displayed on the page - default is everyone.
2. Date Range Filter: The date range will also follow you throughout Reseller Adopt. It filters the data by a specific time period. There are predetermined values of today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 60 days, and last 90 days. You are also able to specify custom date ranges if you desire.
3. Application Filter: Choose which Application if you have multiple Applications (or all Applications).
4. Page Filter: Sort by either Custom Pages only or All Pages.
5. Search Existing Pages: You can search through your list of Pages via this search bar.
6. Add Custom Pages: From here you can create a page and input the URL of the page you’d like to add.
7. Download button: You can download a CSV of your page analytics.
8. Manage Columns button: You can adjust your view by adding or removing columns or adjusting their order in the table.
Adding Custom Pages
1. Click on the +Add Custom Pages button.
2. Fill out the Add Custom Pages form and click Add Page.
What Does “Processing” Mean?
After you tag a new feature or page, or edit the rules for a feature or page, that page will be listed as Processing.
This means Reseller Adopt is going back in time through historical events to classify them based on the newly-defined page. Depending on the amount of data you have in Adopt Reseller, this can range anywhere from 2 minutes to 2 hours to compute.
If this exceeds 24 hours please reach out to our Technical Success team.
Removing Custom Pages
In the event you do need to remove pages, simply hover over the row of the page you'd like to delete and then click the trash can icon. You can only remove custom pages, not inherited pages.
Warning: Be careful when removing custom pages. If a guide was targeted on the removed page, or a segment was created using the removed page, you could prevent guides from publishing to users.
Rename Custom Page
Edit the the name of a page by clicking on the title of the custom page and then edit as desired.
This provides visibility into the page rule set without having to open the Visual Design Studio.