The Pages tab gives you insight into where users are spending their time inside their applications. The Page list view also provides an overview of all of your team’s tagged pages. In order for a page to appear in the Pages tab, it must first be tagged. To learn more about tagging pages, click here.
Must be an Admin manager to create a Custom Page
Accessing Pages Tab
- From the Analytics tab (1), navigate to Pages tab (2). This is the second tab in your Analytics tab, but depending on which tabs you have enabled, it may appear in a different order.
1. Click on the "+Add Custom Pages" button.
Note: Subscriptions that have not tagged any pages will see an empty table with a "No data found" message.
2. Fill out "Add Custom Pages" form.
Note: Wildcards are used in search terms to represent one or more other characters. For example: searching for myster* (1) would tell the database to look for all possible endings to that root.
What Does “Processing” Mean?
After you tag a new feature or page, or edit the rules for a feature or page, that page will be listed as "Processing" (1).
This means Pendo is going back in time through historical events to classify them based on the newly-defined rule. Depending on the amount of data you have in Pendo, this can range anywhere from 2 minutes to 2 hours to compute.
If this exceeds 24 hours please reach out to our Technical Success team.
Understanding The Landing Page
1. Search Existing Pages: You can search through your list of created Pages via this search bar.
2. Add Custom Pages. From here you can create a page and input the URL of the page you’d like to add.
3. Segment Filter: Filter the data that is displayed on the page - default is everyone.
4. Date Range Filter: The date range will also follow you throughout Pendo. As its name implies, it filters the data by a specific time period. There are predetermined values of today, yesterday, last 7 days, and last 30 days. You’re also able to specify custom date ranges if you desire.
5. Page Filter: Sort by either Custom Pages only or All Pages.
In the event you do need to remove pages, simply hover over the row of the page you'd like to delete and then click the trash can icon.
Warning: It is recommended to not remove a page that has already been published as your Adopt users may have created guides targeted to those pages or segments using those page analytics. It is better to start small and add more pages as needed.
Rename Custom Page
Edit the the name of a page by hovering over the row of the page and then clicking the pen icon.
Download CSV of Pages
Click on the "Download CSV" button to the right of the "+ Add Custom Pages" button.
Tip: Download a copy of this article to your Knowledge Base here.