Reseller Adopt Partners may choose to pass down additional Visitor metadata for their customers to use for segmentation. The process to do so is the following:
- Send an email to your Partner Enablement Manager of the additional fields you want to pass to your Reseller Adopt customers.
- Partner Enablement Manager will reply with a link for guest access to your Pendo Engage subscription. A Pendo admin must click the link to allow access.
- Partner Enablement Manager will toggle the additional metadata to be enabled for Reseller Adopt.
Default metadata fields that are automatically passed down to Reseller Adopt End Users are the following:
- Visitor ID*
- First Visit*
- Last Visit*
- Most Recent Browser Name*
- Most Recent Operating System*
- Days Active
*indicates fields that may also be used for Segmentation.