Reseller Adopt Partners may choose to pass down additional Visitor Metadata for their customers to use for segmentation. The process to do so is the following:
- Send an email to your Partner Enablement Manager or email@example.com of the additional fields you want to pass to your Reseller Adopt End Users.
- Partner Enablement Manager will reply with a link for guest access to your Pendo Engage subscription. A Pendo Admin must click the link to allow access.
- Partner Enablement Manager will toggle the additional metadata to be enabled for Reseller Adopt.
Default metadata fields that are automatically passed down to Reseller Adopt End Users are the following:
- Visitor ID*
- First Visit*
- Last Visit*
- Most Recent Browser Name*
- Most Recent Operating System*
- Days Active
*indicates fields that may also be used for Segmentation.
Note: Removing an "Adopt Enabled" metadata field would break any segments using these data. If the “Remove” button is not disabled, your organization is not passing it down to Reseller Adopt End Users. Partners can therefore still remove the metadata field.